The job focus is to ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely and successful installation and conversion of Major Account workforce management solutions in a manner consistent with the framework of “OneADP" solution delivery. Implementation Specialists (ISs) develop and maintain effective verbal and written communications and relationships with clients and associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience. ISs utilize a combination of product knowledge, HR knowledge and project management skills to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client. ISs proactively contact clients during the implementation process to assess their satisfaction and fully utilize standardized tools and technology to support workforce management solution delivery.
Consistently executes implementation process and methodology.
a. Conducts needs analysis to determine appropriate workforce management solution requirements for new or existing clients.
b. Coordinates client training to ensure that clients are scheduled to attend all appropriate training classes
c. Collaborates with Data Service Center.
d. Customizes and installs Workforce Management Solutions.
--Oversees accurate, timely and successful installation and conversion of product solutions through entire implementation cycle.
e. Validates and tests solutions.
--Ensures accuracy of client set up variables (Solutions and Mainframe).
--Assesses the appropriate method and identifies resources for the conversion of client data to systems and software.
--Tests the product or oversees the testing process.
--Consults on the installation of client site software and equipment and coordinates technical support to resolve issues.
f. Provides client support.
--Seeks client feedback on the products and service to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client.
g. Provides feedback/Ensures transition.
--Provides feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement.
--Ensures the successful
· Collaborate with Project Manager to analyze and interpret client setup needs.
· Use a consultative approach throughout the implementation to uncover and address client needs.
· Utilize mainframe and client’s Workforce Now Portal (green screens) to configure Payroll/HR related setups and specialized routines.
· Collaborate with Data Conversion to map and convert client data as well as to address issues/errors found by Data Conversion in data supplied by the client.
· Understand & configure basic tax jurisdiction routines as they relate to payroll.
· Conduct walk through/learning calls with the client on their new Workforce Now solution.
· Research & resolve tax out of balances as a result of balances being loaded to employee profiles.
· Compare/manipulate data to accommodate the client’s needs with their solution and help streamline their use of Workforce Now.
· Conduct walk through with client for their first & second payroll input.
· Stay organized throughout the project to keep aligned to the project schedule/timeline