The Open Enrollment Specialist I is responsible for supporting a client through their open enrollment process. This includes all project management activities in coordinating resources as necessary and ensuring that all necessary tasks are accomplished on time and as required.
An OES serves as the project manager during the client's open enrollment period across all tasks and requirements. The OES owns accountability for a client's successful open enrollment.
An OES coordinates and manages resources and tasks. Tasks may include connection development and/or maintenance, open enrollment training, and applicable configuration of other products (e.g., payroll). An OES manages all tools and resources related to the open enrollment process and serve as an open enrollment expert throughout the Major Accounts HR and Benefits Services organization.
An OES mentors OE Support Associates (Client Relationship Specialists, Account Managers, Implementation Consultants and Client Service Reps) during peak open enrollment season (year-end) to ensure consistent client service levels.
An OES performs special projects as determined necessary by the Open Enrollment Manager.
Skills & Abilities:
- Own accountability for a client's successful enrollment process.
- Manage all tools and resources related to the analysis and preparation of the client’s platform that supports the enrollment process including required system/profile/information gathering, requirements analysis, quality testing, and resulting deliverables.
- Coach other associates impacting the enrollment process to ensure consistent client service levels during peak periods.
- Perform special projects as determined necessary by the Open Enrollment Management Team.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
· 3 years’ experience as a Major Accounts HR and Benefits Services Client Support Specialist
· Previous rotation in OE is strongly preferred
· In-depth knowledge of HRB products (WFN, HRB)
· Proficient of navigating the organization to resolve client requests..
· Strong project management skills
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Effective time management skills
· Demonstrated client conflict resolution skills necessary.
· 2 yrs HRIS, Client Support, or Benefits Administration and project coordination experience in a BPO environment.
· Technical aptitude