Our IT System Operations team is seeking a PL/SQL - CRM Support Administrator who will be responsible to provide a root cause analysis and faster first call resolution by proving a higher technical insight into customer transactional errors. The incumbent will also be responsible to provide a proactive research and analysis when changes are introduced in production that may affect customer facing application.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support for Agent Support APP (Clarify/IVR/WEB/TAS/Apex). Fix clarify issues reported by call center and also for APP when the customers or representatives are having any issues while making transactions. Support in house Agent Support system on daily business.
- Research and analyze defects and suggest fixes by understanding business, trouble shooting issues and validating test cases.
- Review, evaluate and document changes being introduced to production to prevent issues of customer facing applications.
- Monitor, analyze and support Real Time Redemption / User Datagram Protocol and billing transaction failures.
- Monitor and fix daily system transactional process errors.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4 yrs of experience in SQL / PLSQL is required.
- Knowledge of Java is required.
- Knowledge of SOA / Web services is desirable.
- Knowledge of a UNIX-based operating system (Bash, Shell).
- Apex experience & Data Stage preferred.