As part of the Home and Buildings Technology (HBT), the Cyber Security team will drive security technologies, services, processes, and design patterns into cross-HBT software platforms in order to reduce cycle time, improve quality, maximize reuse and improve operational efficiency.
The Senior Product Security Engineer – Hardware reports to the Global Product Security Tools and Technology Leader and will be responsible for core technology, knowledge, processes, and infrastructure to enable product security assessment teams and the rest of the HBT group.
You will be given the opportunity to take your proven experience and…
• Develop standards, development best practices, reference implementations, and testing modules used by the rest of the business for the area of responsibility
• Design, develop, integrate, and support Secure Element, Trusted Execution Environments and other similar security technologies and design patterns within hardware-based products using PKI, client certificates, and Code Signing.
• Develop, deploy, and support microcontroller-based integrated security solutions including TLS stacks, Trusted Execution Environments, and firmware.
• Partner with development teams to ensure technologies, solutions, and reference implementations are properly integrated into our products and services
• Deploy and support equipment, tools, and processes to facilitate security assessments.
• Directly support the Architecture, Assurance, and Excellence organizations as needed
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years as a subject matter expert in at least one of the following domain’s: Linux, OpenRTOS, Zephyr, uBoot, mbedTLS, Secure Kernel / Trusted Execution Environment, Microcontrollers, and Secure Elements
• In depth knowledge of the following domains: Linux, Real time Operating Systems, Java, Agile Development, Automated Build (maven, Jenkins, bamboo), Defensive Countermeasures, and Security Operations
• Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
• Technical leadership experience in the software security field
• Certifications in security and privacy demonstrating deep practical knowledge
• Public speaking at Technical Conferences covering the SME areas
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 10% travel with the opportunity for worldwide travel
• Continuous personal development